Trainee Mortgage Adviser
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join a forward-thinking, client focussed financial advice firm based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
We’re looking for an ambitious and pro-active person who is able to demonstrate the initiative and ability to develop and maintain their own client base. In return the right candidate can expect to receive a structured development programme culminating in achievement of competent adviser status (CAS) for mortgages and protection.
You’ll be self-employed from the outset and will receive a competitive payment structure.
In addition to this you will also:
- Receive leads from web queries and the businesses current client base
- Have access to quality administration, IT and compliance support
- Be supported by Tenet Group, winner of Best Network at the 2018 Money Marketing Awards
- Receive a competitive payment structure
- Work from the office, from home or both
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ideally you’ll hold full CeMAP or CF1 and CF6 qualifications or equivalent
- Knowledge of mortgages and protection their products and services. Be fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- A valid driving license and be prepared to travel in order to meet customer needs.
We are open to applications from both experienced Mortgage Advisers and those looking to join as a trainee.
You’ll be skilled at building long term relationships based on mutual trust, respect and the delivery of a high quality, professional service. We’re looking for advisers specifically to cover Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Walsall areas so local knowledge would be an advantage.
Professional development is important to the business and you can expect professional mentoring and CPD support.
If you are interested in joining at this exciting time, then please click the 'apply’ button below, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage and Protection Advisor, Mortgage and Protection Adviser, Mortgage Specialist, Mortgage and Protection Specialist