We are a well-established financial services company based near Godalming, who are recognised in the sector. With over 30 years’ worth of experience, we have regularly won Financial Advisor Service awards
We are continuing to grow rapidly and due to internal movement, we are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our busy team. Working Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, we are offering a starting salary of £18K-£20K plus full training and progression, free parking, 25 days’ holiday, life cover, private healthcare and a company pension.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career with opportunities for progression within our organisation.
As Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Consultants and potentially one of the directors by providing the following duties:
- Distributing incoming mail to the appropriate recipient.
- Typing using word-processing, spreadsheet and e-mail software (currently Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Exchange).
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed promptly and that files are maintained in good order.
- Printing off standard database reports, both routinely, and upon request.
- Storing and retrieving papers for Follow-Up
- Handling client phone calls and assisting with general fact finding.
- Internal and External liaisons
- Dealing with invoices and payments
- Email management
- Production of standard letters on the instructions of the consultant
You will have proven administrative experience gained within an office or retail environment, supported by excellent PC skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate for the Administration Assistant role will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a professional and efficient approach.