Business Services Senior Outsourced to clients
Sustained acquisition of new clients over the last 12 months has resulted in this leading Accountancy Practice requiring an experienced Accounts / Business Services Senior to outsource to their clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across varying industries.
- Time will be split between the Accountancy Practice office and client’s premises.
- Review and finalise accounts preparation and management accounts.
- Corporate tax computations.
- Deal with queries relating to VAT, PAYE and HMRC.
- Act as client’s main point of contact and liaison between Senior Management.
- Liaise with other departments to offer additional services to clients.
- Delegate and review work of junior members of the team.
- Provide both on the job and office based training.
This practice are investing significantly in their Business Services offering across the region and expect further growth over the next couple of years.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Previous experience of managing the accounts for a portfolio of clients.
- Corporate tax, self-assessment tax and VAT experience.
- Experience of managing and supporting less experienced staff.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.