Supplier Manager BPO
Do you have the ability to manage relationships at the highest level? Are you able to influence in a way which drives value and increases performance? Then the Supplier Manager role could be perfect for you.
As a Supplier Manager you will work with an important Third Party Supplier, ensuring performance and service is of a consistent quality and adhering positively to governance and compliance frameworks. You will ensure that the services supplied are delivered on time and within cost so that the end customer is getting the finest end product.
This role offers an excellent chance to build your network with key figures across the business and is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career.
- Analyse the contract with the third party supplier to understand key deliverables, deadlines and the roles and responsibilities of each party.
- Track the third party supplier performance by collecting and analysing Management Information to ensure that progress is being made in line with agreed critical metrics and SLAs, taking action to correct areas of underperformance whilst continually seeking improvement opportunities.
- Ensure an effective Control Environment is in place and maintained using the Operational Review and Quality Assessment tool (ORQA) to provide assurance that first Line of Defence activities are appropriately completed in support of Group, Regulatory and Statutory requirements.
- Identify, control and manage risks that may have a negative impact on the contract performance.
- Involved in regional and global Contract Management initiatives to ensure UK strategy alignment.
- Responsible for tracking, approving and analysing spend to support the driving of commercial value from the contract.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Detailed knowledge of the industry and the specific market area.
- Experience of supplier management techniques and deep understanding of relevant supply market and supply base.
- Knowledge of legal frameworks and contract law, as well as the contracting governance and approval processes.
- A deep understanding of Risk, Issue and Change Management and Project Management.
- Ability to implement and facilitate the necessary communication and reporting lines.
- Ability to establish the necessary leadership, teams and effective delegation of responsibility.
- Positive relationship management skills
- Facilitate openness to constructive feedback without emotional bias.
- Encouraging teamwork, networking, responsiveness, ethical, emphatic and social thinking.