Food and Beverage Assistant Manager
Within Newstaff we are currently seeking a Food and Beverage Assistant managfer to work within one of our well established hotel in the MK44 area. With the building being around since 1983 there is a strong historic background of the business. The role of offer is on a full time permanent basis with the opportunity to prgress within the business as they try to do the same to become a top leisure envistronment for customers to visit.
Due to the standard of the business you will need some sort of Rosette experience.
Duties of the Assistant Food and Beverage manager will involve;
- Assist with the management and daily operations of all food and beverage protocols
- Provide Aid to All Staff
- Interact with Customers
- Check Food and Beverage Orders
- Ensure Health Code and Sanitation Practices
- Observe Company Standards
- Document Staff Attendance
- Assist with Management Logistics
- Assign Work Tasks
- Offer a Rosette service