Area Sales Manager Coventry & Leicester
This field sales role is to work in the convenience sector and to cover the Coventry and Leicester regions.
You will be required to drive in this role so a valid licence and your own car is a prerequisite. ?
Base salary + car allowance £4,000 + commission
To take ownership and effectively service a territory of Independent/Multiple retailer outlets and existing agents. To deliver agreed sales volumes and operational customer service related tasks across the range of PayPoint products with the primary objective of business development. Previous experience in the convenience sector would be an advantage.
To identify the key decision maker by outlet and develop strong sales relationships with agents and retailers in defined territory to ensure a face to face selling opportunity is realised in every call.
- To deliver against defined sales targets agreed each week, month, quarter and year.
- To deliver action plans prioritising and grading the potential of your customer base.
- To develop strong working relationships with all retailers and agents to ensure they actively promote & sell PayPoint products and services, including compliance in terms of competitor removal.
- An understanding of EPOS systems and the ability to sell them to retailers.
- To complete all operational tasks within the defined timescales and deadlines.
- To journey plan effectively, prioritising calls providing the greatest opportunity to deliver sales for core products and providing support to maximise current business.
- To review transactions / business data provided to identify areas of opportunity, underperforming agents and track personal performance against KPI’s.
- To utilise all sales tools provided.
- To attend and participate in monthly Sales /Operational Days demonstrating accountability for your territory.
- To deal with and resolve where possible, any queries and complaints encountered in the field where appropriate referring issues to your RDM.
- Additional territory coverage required as and when required.
- Selling Skills
- Territory Management
- Account Management
- Market Sector Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Transaction Knowledge
- EPOS Knowlege