Salary range £33k to £39K (depends on experience) plus attractive benefits package including company pension, death in service, medical benefit, study support.
We are currently recruiting for a modern IFA practice who through organic growth are looking to recruit a Paraplanner into their existing team.
My client describes it as a great working environment, relaxed with some great attractions.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to play an integral part of a well-respected IFA practice that recognises and rewards success and commitment.
- To provide full technical support
- Undertake in depth reviews of client portfolios and compile review reports
- You will need to handle client queries and help service existing clients on a daily basis
- Comply with the firm’s internal Compliance procedures and Training & Competence requirements
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 experience as a Paraplanner with previous report writing experience within an IFA firm
- Can demonstrate a sound technical knowledge that can be applied to all areas of financial planning
- Is professional, ethical, technical and proactive in their approach to providing quality holistic advice
- Excellent written/verbal communication as well as organisation skills
- Ability to cope well in a busy working environment
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work alongside a friendly team of dedicated individuals
- Is at least Diploma Level 4 qualified. Advanced level exams will be advantage and reflected in salary.
Please apply for further details.