A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Adviser to join a thriving and award winning financial services business. The company is a well-established and respected new build mortgage broker located in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire. Who are looking for an adviser to service clients in and around Bristol and the south-west on a self-employed basis.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Quality leads from new build site relationships
- Excellent training from the company with the support of their compliance network
- A generous commission split with high level uncapped earnings.
- Administration support
- Marketing support
- Relevant software systems
You will receive full support and have access to a whole of market mortgage panel, exclusive mortgage products and excellent insurance providers. You will be responsible for reviewing the mortgage and protection requirements across a wide range of clients, providing research of the market and identifying suitable products.
- Providing on-going advice to clients through developing your network
- Pro-actively maximise the potential of every lead while providing suitable advice for clients
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to relevant legislation at all times
This is a self-employed role, the client typically offers a competitive payment structure depending on your experience, the client portfolio you can bring to the business and your level of experience and expertise in the market.
As an adviser working for this company you will need a professional approach and be fully qualified (CeMAP or CF1 and CF6) with Competent Adviser Status. You must be motivated and professional with a positive attitude and proficient manner when dealing with customers and clients.
Advisers must be personable, easy to work with and share the company ethos of treating customers fairly and offering an excellent service at all times.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please send your CV today and we will be in touch.