Part Time Administrator
Our client who is an industry leading local Estate Agent is looking to recruit a part time Administrator in their Longlevens Branch. This is an excellent opportunity to join a lively and busy but very methodical and particular branch, if you are very structured and have great attention to detail this role would be great for you.
- Prioritising and managing your own workload, ensuring the internal database is kept up to date and all relevant information is available to clients and other team members. To include but not limited to preparation of property details, letters and sales memorandums.
- Maintain records ensuring appropriate documents are held in accordance with company processes, codes of conduct and relevant legislation.
- Preparation of sales details.
- Awareness of Data Protection.
- Recording customer and property information on to a database.
- Using multiple systems to complete tasks like online identity checks.
- Uploading information on to the company website and keeping it updated.
- Responsible for commission, account invoicing and banking, filing and archiving.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Administration holiday cover across other offices - Abbeymead, Cheltenham, Churchdown, Quedgeley, Tuffley and Worcester.
- Brilliant administration skills.
- Confident to communicate at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Smart and well presented.
Salary: £16500-£18000 pro rata (equivalent to £7.90 - £8.60 per hour)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm.