Negotiable, £30,000 - 33,000 plus bonus, commission and benefits
Our client offers access to a number of high-profile membership services including exhibitions, events, round tables, leaders meetings, publications, consultancy, workshops, white papers and access to insight and governance learning and development, in turn offering lucrative sponsorship opportunities.
As part of a planned expansion, we have been asked to source a Business Development Executive, who will help promote the company brand and services, focussing on securing new sponsors for their broad range of events and conferences.
- To research and secure targeted business
- A strong networking role, working with market leaders in all verticals to secure high profile sponsorship agreements
- Managing the full sales cycle from concept, on site presentation and close, passing over to the account development team for ongoing management
- Building on the strong reputation of the business to capitalise on all opportunities
- Work from the office in Covent Garden, visiting customers as required
- Will have experience selling high profile sponsorship agreements for events, conferences, publications and exhibitions
- Will be happy managing the sales process, researching carefully to ensure the best / ideal sponsors are attracted for each vertical markets
- Will be naturally driven, tenacious and competitive, happy working as part of a team, from the office and remotely as required
- Will be accustomed to securing high value contracts at senior level, selling concept and benefits.
- Will be a strong networker, who is commercially astute and keen to work for a quality service driven environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable business that has capitalised on success year on year.
This role is available immediately, please call Michelle or e mail your details, we will be glad to hear from you.