Credit Control Executive
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship and education by publishing worldwide
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and target driven credit person for a position in the Credit Management team. This role will cover both home and international markets in all aspects of Credit Management tasks.
Key responsibilities include
- Proactive telephone chasing for overdue payments
- Cash posting, allocation and detailed account reconciliation on SAP for both home and export key sales ledger accounts
- Flexibility in covering for other members of the department e.g. holiday cover
- Excellent levels of emotive intelligence allowing the individual to communicate effectively by telephone, email and in face to face meetings with customers
- A meticulous approach to detail with good current knowledge of handling large data files through excel
- Previous experience in Credit Management with a proven-track record
- The ability to build relationships with customers and key stakeholders within the business
- Experience in a target driven shared service environment would be a distinct advantage
- Exposure to and understanding of different cultures and environments
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.