Audit & Accounts Senior
Strong Regional firm of Accountants currently require an Audit & Accounts Senior in their North-East office. We have been commissioned to actively target forward thinking Audit & Accounts professionals.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all audit assignments.
- Your audit client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- You will report direct to Partner on many of your engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This practice ideally look to promote from within and don’t typically recruit externally above senior level as they prefer to promote from within. Your career development is taken very seriously and the practice promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You will be a driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.