Trainee Field Sales Executive - Birmingham
B&M Waste Services is a customer-centric, forward thinking waste and recycling solutions provider with depots located on the Wirral, in Manchester, Preston, Leeds and most recently, Birmingham. Our award winning, family run business is seeking talented, hardworking and ambitious people to help us further grow our business. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and go above and beyond to ensure our staff are some of the happiest in our industry.
Are you a rising talent in business development? Are you looking for your first field based role with the opportunity to earn a competitive commission? If so, then we have the role for you!
You will receive 1st class training and development from a strong and supportive management team and given every tool you need to be incredibly successful within our business.
Once fully fledged, this role will be predominantly developing new business requiring door to door direct sales and upselling to existing customers. Along with this, there will be elements of account management following signed contracts. After the initial bespoke training program; you will be required to hit quarterly targets based on the annualised revenue from contracts signed.
- Door to door canvassing
- Upsell waste and recycling solutions to existing customers
- Completion of client site risk assessments and site audits
- Pre-qualify opportunities to ensure they meet 'businessfit’ and pass a credit check
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
- Collation of accurate prospect information
- Participation in regional networking events
- Booking appointments
- Cross-sell B&M additional services including; shredding, hazardous, nationals
- Diary Management and priority planning
- Proven track record in a sales capacity
- A self-starter who is hungry for their next sale and constantly thinking about new business
- Computer literate and able to adapt to bespoke systems
What we offer you
A competitive basic salary, uncapped commission, company car, phone and laptop
Our employees’ health and well being is very important to us and we offer all employees health check and eye test vouchers
We also like a bit of fun and have company-wide festive celebrations that include a turkey for all employees
If giving back is more your thing, we do lots for charity with all manner of fundraising, we really do take Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously. The charity close to our heart in Leeds is the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
If you think that you would like to be part of a continuously growing business where your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded, please click apply