Regional Operations Manager - East Midlands
Hampton’s are currently working with a national and well-known company who provide care in Nursing and residential services for the Elderly and individuals with dementia needs.
We are leading the recruitment drive for a Regional Operations Manager for their Nursing and residential services in the East Midlands Region.
Purpose of role:
The appointed Area Manager will be expected to oversee the management of 4 nursing homes and a group of residential services for the elderly and dementia needs through the direct line management of a number of managers. Ensuring all services are being managed effectively, are providing person-centred care and support to service users, and are compliant with all legal, contractual and organisational requirements.
- You will work with colleagues to promote existing services and to develop new ones.
- To take a strategic and/or specialist lead in a specified area of service development and provision.
- To lead on effecting change where appropriate.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To lead, manage and coordinate the development and commissioning of major development projects.
- To coach, mentor and lead service managers and supporting staff
- To achieve agreed operational targets and Key performance indicators:
- Revenue, EBITDA, Staff turnover, Sickness rates, Agency usage, Training compliance and Quality standards
- To impart best practice across all services in order to promote positive outcomes for users and for all stakeholders
- Promote the company and its services externally in a proactive and professional manner
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrable evidence and success in a senior operational role in nursing and residential services
- Demonstrable success in leading on the development and commissioning of major projects
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards and best practice in Adult Social Care including Mental Health services
- Good relationship management skills and first-hand experience of building commercial relationships
- P&L and Budget responsibility
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Clinically sound from a MH perspective
- Extensive experience in project management/commissioning of new services.
Annual Salary: up to 55k + Car + Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Social Care services, across the UK