Motor Claims Handler
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, and driven individual to take their first steps into a career within insurance in joining an award-winning insurer as they grow their team of Motor Claims Handlers.
Rotational shift working 5 days out of 7, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 12pm-8pm + one Saturday on rotation every 4 weeks.
What you will be doing?
- you will be go through a fantastic training plan which will allow you to graduate as a Motor Claims Specialist
- You will be handling motor claims where my Client's policyholders are at fault
- Offering my Client's services to Third Party Claimants, promoting my Client's dedicated repairer network and their preferred suppliers
- Liaising with third party representatives
What are we looking for?
- Sales driven
- An effective communicator who has the ability to be persuasive in recommending my Client's services to Third Party Claimants
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Confidence in handling telephone queries and negotiating the best possible settlement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A proactive team player
In return, my Client offers a supportive learning environment; clear career progression opportunities, discounted insurance products, eligibility for a Profit Share Bonus, contributory pension plus many other excellent benefits and ultimately a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Insurer.
Please do send your CV to Heather Yardley -