Registered Domiciliary Manager - Hertfordshire
Hamptons are working in partnership with a reputable domiciliary service provider that requires an experienced registered manager to oversee their branch in the Hertfordshire area.
This company is a leading provider of domiciliary care services. They offer a personal and professional homecare and support service and provide the very best possible care and are committed to building a relationship that you can trust. They are committed to ensuring people have the option to receive high quality care in their own homes, without the strain and upheaval of leaving home to receive their care.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work for a stable company who are growing steadily year on year & delivering high quality care in the community. You will be required to oversee the overall operations and compliance for the branch.
- Senior management responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the business.
- Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality, safe and effective homecare to customers within budget.
- Provide strong leadership so staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
- Manage the overall safety and quality of the business to include best practice & changes in company policies.
- Make sure the office maintains accurate and up to date records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and company policy
- Implement and monitor quality management and improvement systems. Lead investigations on more complex complaints and serious incidents.
- Monitor care and support planning. Prior to each service commencing make sure a full assessment of each customer's needs and associated risks is carried out
- Liaise with customers, their families and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals to deliver high quality homecare services
- Ensure all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders to promote the brand
- Drive the growth and development of the business.
- Manage publicity and media relationships to maintain the reputation of the business The Person: * Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support and those providing these services
- Excellent understanding of the social care sector especially homecare services. Knowledgeable about the principles of high-quality person-centred care and support and anti-discriminatory care practice
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities and the law relating to domiciliary care services
- Successful experience of leading and managing teams delivering social care services:
Annual Salary: £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Social Care services, across the UK