MRP & Compliance Technician
A position has become available for a part time MRP & Compliance Technician (25 hrs pw) to join our friendly team in Taunton, Somerset. The role will be to manage daily the MRP bill of materials and routes and the material compliance program. The successful candidate will earn £15,000 - £16,000 pa (pro rata), in addition to 26 days’ annual holiday. If you have experience in administration/customer service or purchasing, together with experience in MRP/database systems, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Experience of Quality processes and best practices
- Good competency level in use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent competency level in use of Microsoft Excel
- MRP / database systems - their understanding and use
- Ability to review and analyse data competently
- Manage daily the material compliance program
- Proactively maintain and update all data to meet the required latest standard
- Request data from suppliers, record and analyse all responses
- Review all non-conforming data with Technology or other departments
- Report monthly to Internal and group management
- Load and build bill of materials and routings on MRP system
- Analyse the routes, bill of material and yield data against similar product types
- Review all variances; work with other department to clarify the accuracy
- Report to management, variances influencing the Taunton return on sales value
Company + Benefits
The company based in Taunton, is a design and manufacturing site. The company is just one in a family of companies forming a group which boast, a global business generating more than $6 billion annual revenue. A global leader in the design and manufacture of temperature, pressure and humidity products.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Location (10 minutes from the station)
- Generous Holidays (26)
To apply for the MRP & Compliance Technician role based in Taunton, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. We will aim to get back to you within 5 working days, thank you for your application.
The company will collect and process your personal data if you apply to work with the company or at any of our the group of companies. The company also use third party providers to process applications submitted through our providers’ websites. The company hold such applications as necessary to evaluate potential candidates and in compliance with applicable laws.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.