Director of Operations - North
Hampton’s are currently working with one of the UK's leading providers of Nursing and Residential services for the Elderly and people with Dementia needs.
We are leading the recruitment drive for a Director of Operations covering the North for their Nursing and Residential services.
The appointed Regional Operations Director will be expected to provide senior operations management for the Region, including responsibility for care and support, clinical, operational, financial and administrative functions conducted within Area Offices located within the Region.
Purpose of role:
To provide pro-active support and supervision for Area Managers within the Region and to ensure homes within the Region operate in accordance with Company standards and plans, applicable regulations, contractual obligations and best practices.
You will be responsible for assisting executive management in matters of Company strategic and financial planning, standards and policies and procedures and drive, promote and support business development within the Region.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Supervise Area Managers to ensure:
- Effective and efficient management of nursing and residential homes.
- Development and delivery of services in accordance with annual financial plans.
- Adherence to financial budgets approved from time to time by the Directors.
- Proactive development of new services within each Area office in accordance with the Companies Business and Financial plans.
- Participate in the development of annual operational and financial plans for Area Offices with the Region and for the Company.
- Monitor monthly management accounts in comparison to budgets of homes in other regions and recommend appropriate operational or budgetary adjustments.
- Monitor compliance with national standards and ensure that appropriate Regulators Action Plans are developed and implemented, as needed.
- Manage recruitment and selection process for employees.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all funding sources within the Region and regulatory agencies as appropriate.
- Plan and conduct market research and marketing campaigns within the Region for the purpose of identifying opportunities for development of new services, working in collaboration with Marketing Team.
- Prepare or participate in the preparation of tenders for submission to purchasing authorities as assigned, working in collaboration with Tenders Team.
Candidates suitable for this post will be able to demonstrate:
- The person selected as The Director of Operations will have Professional and/or management qualifications
- e.g. Management and Leadership Diploma/Qualification Level 5 or above/degree in management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the operational management of multiple care services or offices in dispersed geographic locations.
Annual Salary: up to 85k + Car allowance
- 25-day annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- 20 Days sick pay
- 45p per mile for travel outside of the commute form base to location.
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie DeMarco: 01926 354 600
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Social Care services, across the UK