Our Carewatch Norfolk Team are recruiting Care Assistants / Support Workers to deliver care to our customers in their own homes in the following areas;
- Ingham Corner
- Wells Next The Sea
- Thorpe St Andrew
- New Catton
- Old Catton
- Central Norwich
We have guaranteed hour contracts, provide full training and support and have a variety of full or part time roles.
You’ll be helping our customers with personal care, such as;
- Getting up and ready for the day
- Getting ready for bed
And practical tasks, such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
We will give you a free uniform and we pay for your DBS. We will also give you a smart mobile phone with personal use call and data allowance. This means less admin and more care!
We will also offer you;
- £250 joining bonus
- Full training provided (paid)
- Local and permanent work
- Competitive hourly rate of £8.60 - £9.10
- Guaranteed hour contracts available (16 to 35 hours per week)
- Flexible working hours full time or part time
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Excellent career opportunities
- Uncapped recommend a friend for £250 bonus (T's & C's apply)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of a full UK driving licence and your right to reside and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.