Customer Service Assistant
Excellent opportunity to join one of South Wales leading manufacturing companies, who are one of the world leaders in their field and are a very stable employer.
As the customer service assistant, you will be based within a busy office environment and will be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries.
The customer service assistant, duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating delivery timescales and pricing information.
- Handling enquiries, establishing and maintaining customer records.
- Administration and data entry.
To be successful in your application for the customer service assistant position, you will need
- Experience within a customer service / administration role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
In return, the customer service assistant will receive a salary of up to £17,000 in addition to a pension, healthcare scheme and free onsite parking. Working Monday - Friday, standard office hours.
If you wish to be considered for this customer service assistant role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.