Senior Sales - Publishing
PUBLISHING SALES EXECUTIVE - LONDON, City - £35K - £50K BASIC + COMMISSION + BONUS + 10% flat rate commission
Publishing Sales Execuitive Job Responsibilities:
Our Client is currently recruiting several Publishing Sales Executive to sell and grow our portfolio of well-established digital publications.
Publishing Sales Executive Job Duties:
- They are currently recruiting several Publishing Sales Executive to sell and grow our portfolio of well-established international titles and events.
- Your role will involve contacting senior level executives to generate new business by selling the benefits of our upcoming events.
- You will sell a range of sponsorship. There are many levels of involvement and packages available to sell.
- The role is, based in their London office, initially mainly telephone, email and face-to-face based however extensive international travel is available (but not compulsory) to attend various events.
Publishing Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
They are looking for someone with 2-7 years B2B Sales experience preferably within the print, digital or conference and exhibition industry, however applications will be considered from all sectors of B2B sales.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A natural communicator
- Be able to create sponsorship sales strategies
- Research new leads to explore
- Experienced in account management
- Ambitious, positive and self-motivated
- Able to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fun fast environment.
Publishing Sales Executive - The company you'll be working for:
Our client is an award-winning producer of digital publications. They work in growing and exciting industries. They pride themselves on being dynamic, exciting and passionate about what they do, along with making a huge contribution to the industry.
Publishing Sales Executive - EXHIBITIONS - LONDON, City - £35K - £50K basic + COMMISSION + BONUS