Support Analyst/Developer, London
Support Analyst Role
We are looking for an experienced, full-time support analyst who will:
- drive up the ability to track and mitigate production issues whilst freeing up developer time to work on technical debt pay down across the core Quant/ET stack
- improve support of the testing/release management tools and process.
- Provide a go-to person for continuous improvement around Quant/ET system support.
- Daily support of Quant/ET systems during core business hours
- Escalation of incidents to Quant/ET and on to the business as required
- Investigation of incidents and pro-active resolution, escalating to Quants/Devs
- Operational Issue logging, mitigation and tracking of strategic resolution by Quants/Devs
- System performance tracking/reporting, supported by Quants/Devs
- File System and Database maintenance
- Helping Devs with the release deployment/rollback process, along with test environment management.
- Suggesting how systems can be enhanced to improve supportability, scalability, robustness and uptime.
- Extensive experience in the support function of a bank, HF or other market participant
- Supporting Microsoft technologies (C# .Net, SQL, Windows, PowerShell)
- Best of breed logging and maintenance tools