Trainee Mortgage Advisor Training Provided
We are currently working with a finance broker that provides its services within and outside London. They are in need of an individual who wants to begin a career as a mortgage advisor with a company that is constantly growing.
The role is all about guiding clients throughout their home-buying journey. You will make sure to provide them information about the housing marketing and deliver them the best possible advice when it comes to the products and services available to them. That way, they will be able to make informed decisions that are a good fit for their requirements and needs.
Some of the day-to-day duties include:
- Educate clients about available loan products, rates, policies, and procedures as well as underwriting requirements.
- Review the information provided by clients during application and analyse their financial and credit information to identify a loan program that is best suited to their circumstances.
- Deliver mortgage and protection advice to both new and existing clients, either over the phone or through face-to-face interactions.
- Build trust among clients and builders and maintain a good working relationship with them for future business development and referrals.
- Provide post-sale service to clients by answering queries and addressing concerns.
Benefits and opportunities
This particular opportunity delivers high earnings potentials, with its competitive salary and commissions. Likewise, there are other benefits available, including holiday entitlements, medical insurance, and career progression. In this role, you will also be given the opportunity to work in a result-driven yet friendly office environment.
*Take note that a training will be provided before actual work begins. This is to help you get up to speed on the basic and more complex aspects of mortgage advisory and help ensure you are prepared for the role. You may consider this as another benefit that will have a positive impact on your professional development.
The ideal candidate
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred for this role, though prior experience in mortgage advisory is not needed as you will be undertaking a training programme, especially tailored for the role. The training will also help you undertake a recognised qualification to provide information and sell regulated products to clients.
- Legally entitled to work in the UK.
- Attention to detail and strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Has an initiative and strong self-discipline.
- Enthusiasm for learning and professional development.
If you want to begin your career in the mortgage advisory business, this is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss. Make sure to get your CV ready and hit the apply now button below for immediate consideration.
Please note that although we want to respond to all candidates, we are unable to do so due to the high volume of applications we are receiving. Due to this, we will only contact those who we deem meet our requirements. Thank you for your understanding.