We are seeking a Care Home Manager to ensure the smooth running of their 38 bed residential & dementia care home, in Budleigh Salterton near Exmouth, Devon.
The home requires a strong, relatively local and experienced manager who has previously achieved 'Good' CQC reports and has experience in Dementia.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the care home, from ensuring that the care is outstanding, to managing the staff and making the business financially successful. Your role is pivotal to the success of the home. You will need to have previous experience as a Manager or a Deputy Manager of a nursing or residential home. You will be practised in leading a team and able to inspire and motivate your staff to perform to the best of their abilities. Your organisational skills will be outstanding, particularly when it comes to paperwork.
- NVQ 5 preferable or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the care industry.
- Previous managerial experience in a care home.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent organisational and paperwork skills.
- Day off on your birthday
- Refund on your DBS check after 6 months of service
- Competitive rates of pay with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free meals
- Free uniforms
- Paid breaks
- Special bank holiday pay rates on major bank holidays
- Learning & Development - free training (you are paid to attend training) and personalised training plans
- Recognition Rewards - e.g. employee of the month
- Friend referral reward scheme
- Parties & Events
- Free parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
please seed CVs or call 0118 309 4222