Graduate Client Relationship Consultant- London
The Client Relationship Associate is responsible for helping clients realise value from the research provided by services, by proactively engaging with clients and building relationships.
- Assist clients in maximizing the number of users registered for research.
- Maintain at a minimum quarterly contact with key contacts.
- Collaborate effectively with internal business units including Sales and Research Engagement Services (RES).
- Fulfil all research requests: receive request, interpret and deliver responses to client based on client expectations.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform internal analysts of questions and problems faced by clients
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally working with targets/KPIs;
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Capacity and will to learn new software, research methods, and work routines quickly, flexibility in responding to new research opportunities as they arise.
- Knowledge and interest in major technology areas.
- Interest in professional development toward future growth and advancement.
This can be a very lucrative career. Starting salaries range between £25k and £35k a year. This can reach up to £45k to £80k a year with some extra experience
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.