Trainee Dental Assistant Training Provided
We are looking to place a dental assistant with one of our premier client businesses that believes in the transformative power of good dental work and care. The job is all about providing unparalleled level of service to patients and support to dental professionals.
The role is no small task, though definitely a lot of fun because of the vibrant work environment, excellent people, and positive outcomes. This is why full training will be provided to the successful candidate to ensure efficiency in the office, make the procedures pleasant for patients, and help lessen the work of dentists.
Here are the responsibilities that await the perfect person for the job:
- Welcome patients into the office and guide them through the processes, timelines, and expectations prior to treatment.
- Answer basic enquiries from patients and provide information to them in relation to oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions.
- Prepare patients for check-ups or treatments, making sure they are relaxed and comfortable.
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed by a dental professional.
- Organise instruments and equipment and ensure the readiness of treatment/operatory rooms.
- Sterilise and disinfect instruments following standards.
- Assist dentist during treatment.
- Take and maintain accurate dental records of patients.
- Schedule appointments and assist patients in the payment procedures.
Following below are the things our client offers to the chosen candidate:
- Quality training to learn about dental office management, customer service, and sales.
- Competitive salary with potential for bonuses based on sales.
- 30-40 hours work a week
- Fun, friendly, and positive working environment and culture
- Holiday entitlements (other benefits will be discussed during application)
- Medical insurance
- Growth opportunities
Could you be the candidate we’re looking for?
Our client does not necessarily require extensive experience in dental assisting, as there will be training provided to the successful candidate prior to starting work. However, they do require that applicants have:
- Good communication and people skills.
- Capability to provide quality service and experience to patients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Open to learning and able to adapt to new systems and software.
- Additional certification or other certified dental assistant credentials may be required
- Availability to work on Saturdays.
Think you meet all the requirements or know someone who do? We would love to hear from you. Just send in your application as instructed and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Everyone deserves a good and healthy smile and you can take part in making that happen by being a part of this dynamic and expanding dental company!