Team Coordinator Winchester £18,000- £20,000
To provide an efficient and proactive administrative support service to the Hampshire team within the Winchester office.
· Assisting with marketing reports, pricing schedules, general correspondence, brochure details etc.
· Booking advertising in national and local publications,
· Payroll; commission, expenses and holiday
· Client invoicing, processing purchase invoicing and handling accounts queries, management of disbursements, up-dating team billings sheet, up-dating sales status sheets, chase bad debts
· Maintaining database; adding and updating applicants, producing property lists, HTML's, updating and adding new developments to the website and portals
· Answer the telephone in a professional manner and redirect or take a message efficiently and accurately, booking viewings, help with launches, carry out viewings, sales progression
· Open new job files and maintain accurate documentation on file throughout the job
· Compliance; ensuring all files are compliant with signed terms of business etc, preparing agency agreements, site Health & Safety
· General office administration including: CV's, case studies, guide to sites, development showcase pro-forma, updating price lists, checking local press for cuttings of our developments, updating brochure displays in Residential offices, binding, post, photocopying, brochure mail outs, filing
· Diary management, travel arrangements
· In addition to the tasks described above, you may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
· Person Specification
· Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to work flexibly
· Team player
· Ability to cope with routine tasks
· Dependable - team can rely on the job holder to produce work to deadlines
· Enthusiasm to do a good job
· Excellent administration and time management skills
· Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook
If this role is of interest then please do give Emily Hutt a call in the Winchester officeTate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.