Senior Research Executive
The role of the Senior Research Executive is to work within LaingBuisson’s research team and to provide research support to the business, and liaise with colleagues such as the Data Analytics team and our Editors to ensure the timely and accurate output of information. You will work on a variety of new and existing projects on a wide range of markets within the UK independent healthcare sector and will report to the Head of Research.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To explore micro industry and market trends, working closely with the Data Analytics team and considering data at a micro level, including KPIs such as occupancy rates, use of agency staff and so on, with the aim of building a live performance database offering comparative performance metrics as a service for players in the market.
- To check company accounts input into the financial database and raise any issues identified with the Head of Research or Data Director as appropriate.
- To create market and industry landscapes by creating a static market picture of main players and their assets across industries.
- To provide editorial support by proof reading and preparing repeatable tables for the Market Reports and proactively developing a relationship with the authors.
- To provide quality control of the pre-published data for Healthcare Markets and Care Markets (Major Operators (CM); Acute (HM); and Mental Health (HM)) by auditing the data that is downloaded by the Blackpool team from the database into intelligence tables.
- To undertake any other responsibilities commensurate to a role of this type.