Estates & Procurement Coordinator
Orchard Care Homes has been running and managing care homes across the UK for over a decade. Our mission: To be the positive choice for residents, their families and friends, healthcare professionals and staff.
What You’ll be doing
Monitoring internal systems, emails and phone calls relating to procurement and estates requests and dealing with reported issues across the portfolio and responding in a prompt and professional manner.
- Prioritising issues and instructing suppliers / contractors accordingly
- Updating homes with current job status and expected completion dates
- Chasing and managing outstanding goods / services to timescales
- Place orders with a wide range of agreed suppliers / contractors
- Maintain Procurement administration systems
Where you’ll be working
Our Support Centre in Harrogate provides additional support to the daily workings of our homes including HR, Recruitment, Finance, PR and Marketing. This enables our homes to focus on their main priority - the delivery of excellent care.
What you’ll need
- Effective communication skills
- Able to develop good relationships
- Influencing and motivating skills
- Able to work as part of the team
- Excellent administrative skills
At Orchard Care Homes we believe in your continued learning and development and a career with us offers you an opportunity to broaden your skills and knowledge. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, and exciting opportunities will emerge to progress your career further within the company.
You will Enjoy Life and be Welcoming, Kind, Professional, Positive and Respectful.