Salary: upto £35,000 plus benefits
Reward Recruitment are working with an expanding Financial Planning Firm, who are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their expanding team within their Harrogate office.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Utilising the client review system to support the Financial Planners in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives.
- Supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans and suitability reports.
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and agreed targets.
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analysis.
- Researching products to support recommendations.
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion.
- Individual workflow and task delivery, covering for colleagues in the event of absenteeism.
- Ensuring the back office system is kept up to date with clients and portfolio details as necessary.
- Ensuring that any business conducted is completed in a strict ethical and compliant framework meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Commit to continuous personal development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to personal development ideally having secured or working towards full Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Knowledge of life, personal pension and investment products.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning qualified.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply now by sending your CV immediately to Stuart Jeal at Reward Recruitment Limited.