Receptionist - Part time 12:00 -6pm
My client are Service provider in Mayfair now looking for a Part time Receptionist.
My client are seeking a professional experienced Receptionist/Administrator to work part-time in a small team providing support to the companies and individuals who use the office space and the virtual clients. The duties and responsibilities include the following:
Hours are 12-6pm
- Liaising with other part-time Receptionist/Administrator and doing a daily detailed handover
- Meeting and greeting visitors and announcing them to the relevant individual/company
- Answering the switchboard for all companies, transferring calls, taking messages as appropriate
- Liaising with the licensees and providing administrative support
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing meeting room bookings and providing refreshments for meetings and clearing the rooms and washing up
- Updating and programming telephone, voice mail and door entry systems
- Dealing with minor issues relating to switchboard, voice mail systems and escalating to Business Centre Manager as appropriate
- Troubleshooting licensee IT issues that arise from time to time. Candidates will therefore need to be proficient in Windows operating systems and should have an understanding of wireless routers functionality
- Reporting maintenance issues and requirements to Business Centre Manager
- Monitoring leads through the Operate (licensee computer database) and dealing with initial enquiries
- Updating and following up enquiries from potential licensees for the office space or virtual office users
- Liaising and following up with Brokers regarding viewings
- Booking couriers - inland, overseas and overnight - and processing the documentation involved
- Booking taxis and processing the documentation involved
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post - Sorting out/distributing post; and taking it to the post box
- Purchasing toiletries and kitchen supplies
- Periodically checking toilets and kitchen and replenishing supplies
- Lifting/taking water bottles to floors and re-filling cups in coffee machines and water coolers
- Moving and reassembling furniture as required
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy