Lovely Personal Assistant role supporting Partners of a Financial Regulatory Consultancy in Central London, up to £35k!
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking for a brilliant PA to provide effective diary management and administrative support to the Partners, including the Managing Partner, in a fast paced and warm environment. The company have great muck in culture so they are looking for a candidate who is friendly, proactive and experienced.
The ideal candidate will have solid, relevant experience and will be confident enough to support the Partners and liaise with clients efficiently, whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
- At least 3 years' PA experience, ideally in Financial Services
- Organised and efficient
- Professional and proactive
- Unflappable the able to multitask
Duties will include:
- Complex diary management, liaising with clients and colleagues to arrange both internal and external meetings
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at meetings, where required
- Follow up on actions from meetings to ensure deadlines are met
- Make and receive calls on behalf of the Partners
- Oversee travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
- Provide some personal PA support to the Managing Partner
A great opportunity to develop your career in an successful company with a great team culture! If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in Mayfair, ondon and specialising in PA/secretarial roles. We have over 19 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!