Sales Support Administrator
Morgan McKinley is working with a great Financial Services organisation based in the Euston, North West London area, who are looking for Sales Support Admin Assistant to provide Sales Support to an Investment Sales team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a similar Sales support role, ideally within the FS sector.
Everyday duties and responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of group email inbox for events and questions
- Assist with travel bookings for sales team
- Assist with ad hoc admin duties in the office, requested by the sales team
- Update and manage the CRM system, share best practice, highlight and correct errors
- Responsible for ensuring the sales phone line is covered and dealing with incoming calls
- Produce monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
- Sales Team meetings - collate and distribute agenda and content for monthly sales meeting. Write up post-meeting minutes and distribute to attendees
- Assisting with event planning, setup, invites and follow up
- Monitor stock levels for literature and branded materials
Skills and experience required for the Sales Support Administrator role:
- Proven experience working in a similar - Admin - Sales Support type role
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to provide a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate their intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly.
- Experience of building relationships
- Excellent IT skills - Excel and Word required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.