Sales Administrator, £24,000 - £27,000
Your new company
My client is a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis based in the City. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 international corporations, financial institutions, government organisations, and universities. Work for a company whereby your position will be an integral part of the business' growth plans within the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, and that provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organisation in a dynamic phase.
Your new role
Sales Support Duties
* Work closely with the CRM to input enquiries, client and prospect information and databases
* Generate free trials and temporary accounts
* Create weekly CRM reports on lead, prospect and sales developments
* Generate proposals for prospects
* Complete contract templates for clients
* Assist in formatting presentations
* Help the team manage relationships with prospects and existing clients
* Organizing sales training events
* Liaise with Marketing on Business Development event coordination
* Manage the contents of the office and booking meeting rooms
* Liaising with HQ and other OE offices to send documents and information
* Coordinating with suppliers and procurement offices to provided required documentation
* Searching and making travel arrangements
* Help tracking and filing expenses for team leads
What you'll need to succeed
* 2-3 years of Sales Support experience
* Excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
* Attention to detail, computer literate.
* Phone and customer service experience.
* Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, and Webex.
* Manage lists and use Excel efficiently.
* Must be a team player, a self-starter with a can do attitude.
* Highly organised and proficient in managing diaries, reports and lists.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.