Are you an experienced PA with a substantial amount of Office Management experience? Do you also have current or previous PR sector experience who would welcome the opportunity to join a boutique, highly reputable Public Relations firm based in bright, modern offices minutes from both the overground and underground station at Kentish Town?
We are looking for a professional, meticulous PA/Office Manager to support the chairman and other directors. As PA/Office Manager, you will thrive having autonomy in your role and are always on the lookout to improve existing processes. The successful PA/Office Manager will ideally have experience in the PR or Marcoms sector and will enjoy working in a fast paced environment. The PA/Office Manager position will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a boutique company with an excellent reputation and dynamic culture.
- Managing the chairman’s busy diary and travel logistics.
- Organising paperwork for new joiners including contracts and offer letters. Manage leavers’ process
- Communicating HR issues to the Directors
- Conducting new-employee orientations and inductions.
- Provide exceptional communication at all times to all members of staff in the business
- Work closely with the Directors to arrange events and staff incentive programmes.
- Work closely with Directors as part of the management team
- Implementing effective and efficient strategies to maintain/increase staff engagement, business productivity and a smooth and clear working environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of managing diaries for C-Suite Stakeholders
- First-class presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to sensitive scenarios where clients are concerned
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills - demonstrated both with clients and colleagues, presenting themselves as mature and responsible
- Superb interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and lead
- Willingness to partake in social activities when required