Do you have proven knowledge and experience of Data Processing?
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is yes, keep reading as our client are now looking to recruit a Data Manager to join their team in Whiteley.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly and Length of service awards
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
The Data Manager Role:
- Owning the data relationship with strategic data providing organisations;
- Conducting internal and external data quality reviews;
- Identifying key client data provision issues
- Establishing and implementing appropriate solutions and metrics for measuring all aspects of data asset quality;
- Defining rules for internal processing improvements and support implementation;
- Working with internal stakeholders to co-ordinate tasks and the approach to acquire data from key organisations;
- Acting as the stakeholder on the definition of requirements and improvements
- Data expert for internal teams on data provision
- Owning policies for data compliance - usage, access and retention; and
- Supporting and developing links with all staff including support of training where required.
The ideal Data Manager:
- Experience of managing data compliance procedures;
- Experience of managing and working with complex data sources;
- Ability to manage multi-channel data workflows;
- Strong engagement and stakeholder management skills Metric orientated;
- Experience and awareness of Data Protection, PECR
- Excellent comprehension
- Experience of Salesforce (desirable);
- Delivers to high standards consistently;
About our client
Our client is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
If you feel you have the countabilities to excel in our role of Data Manager, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.