Office Administrator / Receptionist a friendly creative agency in London's West End
Westhill is a creative design agency based in London’s West End. We’re looking for an admin ninja to make sure the office runs without a hitch. You’ll support our creative leads and client contacts and help the finance guy with daily issues and monthly accounting. So that’s everything from fielding calls, organising office social events and drafting sales invoices to tracking purchase orders and making sure the fridge is stocked with milk (and beer!). Oh, and the occasional bit of envelope stuffing… it’s not all glamour. But as a small, busy team you’ll play a vital role in helping us be a success.
- 12 Months experience in a similar role (ideally with some experience of basic bookkeeping)
- Positive 'cando’ attitude
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent written and verbal English with good numeracy
Primary duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Answering phone, taking messages and transferring calls
- Booking couriers/ travel/restaurants
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keep track of staff holiday allowance
- Managing staff timesheets
- Managing office supplies
- Sending out sales invoices
- Credit control
- Assisting with recruitment
- Organising events
- General administration - filing etc.
Salary up to £24k dependant on experience.