Management Accountant - Great Progression Study Support
Marks Sattin are recruiting for a Management Accountant for a Global business, based in Harrogate. The role will responsible for assisting with all aspects of management accounts within the Business in order to develop, improve or enhance financial processes and systems as directed by the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will work in partnership with all Departments, taking ownership of key financial processes and leading the preparation of monthly management reporting, Including budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting from the Group Head Office including commentary to explain variances
- Responding to queries and ad hoc reporting from European Head Office
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Managing relationships with Ops Managers and liaising heavily with the Finance Manager
- Continuously working with managers to highlight inefficiencies and implement improvements
- Year-end accounts, preparation of audit files, stat reporting, VAT and Tax calculations
- Continually driving process and procedural improvements
You will need to be a PAart Qualified CIMA or ACCA. Demonstrating the ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously. This role offers exceptional opportunities to progress within the finance team.