A few reasons why our client’s Travel Consultants love working at the business…
* Full training and support throughout your career
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Free hot & cold drinks
* Close to public transport links and local amenities
* 6% Company pension Scheme
* Discounts & offers for employees
* Free onsite parking
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking for a Travel Consultant to join the team on a full time and part time basis.
Our client is a large international services company based on the south coast. They are Investors in People Gold accredited and also have the health and wellbeing award. At the business, they are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have an active interest in travel and proven experience working within a customer service environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require the following skills or experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
* A great team player with strong PC skills
- Full Time hours of work, 37.5 hours per week between 2100-1800 Monday to Sunday
- The salary for this role is £16,160 + £2,400 overnight shift allowance.
- Part Time hours of work, 20 hours per week between 1300-1800 Monday to Sunday
- The salary for this role is £16,160 pro rata
What will I be doing in my new role?
Joining the team as a Travel Consultant, you will:
- Handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing
- Be supporting members and clients across the globe
- Ensuring that you have a good understanding of the company’s products and services.
About your new employer
At the business, our client’s daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, our client want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Travel Consultant.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.