An exciting events company are seeking a highly organised, confident and proactive Studio/Office Manager to join their lively office in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a fast-paced role where no two days are the same.
They work with a range of top-tier clients - ranging from the Guardian and Deloitte to Facebook and ITV. This company helps connect brands to their audiences in events ranging from small and experiential, to large and full-scale bonanzas.
They offer a truly rewarding and supportive working environment where "team work" has no bounds. This is an excellent opportunity to work within the events industry and expand your industry knowledge even further.
They are an intimate team of 10 experiencing rapid growth - it’s an exciting time to join!
What you will do…
- Manage a fast-moving busy studio- answering the phones, ensuring there are office supplies, preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Deliver connectivity across the studio- including management of team calendars and diaries
- Be on top of safeguarding the studio
- Be the welcoming face of the company- you will be the main point of contact for clients
- Manage and delegate workloads and understand the team dynamics
- Liaise and negotiate with supplier
- Assist in the company’s HR department by keeping personnel records up to date, staff holidays, contract renewals and arranging interviews for new staff.
- Organise meetings and company events
- Attend meetings with management
To be considered you must have the following attributes…
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Be personable, welcoming and friendly
- Proficient in mac systems, word/excel, keynote, adobe + all social media platforms
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferred but not essential
- Industry knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Have a keen interest in the events/production industry