International sporting venue seeks Events Sales Executive £26,000 - £30,000 excellent bonus
We are recruiting for an experienced Event Sales executive for one of London's most prestigious sporting venues. You will be working in a busy events office taking enquires for a wide variety of coporate events: conferences, exhibitions,dinners, award ceremonies plus much more! Working with some of the UK's leading corporate companies and agents you will help deliver outstanding events!
You'll need to have excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
Show initiative and be a confident presenter and negotiator.
Be "customer oriented" with an understanding of the C&E sales process.
Able to establish positive relationships with clients and command the respect of others.
To work in this exciting and fast paced environment you must be able to:
1. Professionally handle all C&E enquiries within agreed standards.
2. To develop creative and accurate proposals, that reflects the client needs and event objectives.
3. To professionally follow up all enquiries and proposals within agreed and appropriate timescales focusing on increasing conversion and yield from all enquiries.
4. To arrange and conduct where appropriate, client site inspections and deliver solution based show rounds that can be directly linked to the client’s objectives and desired event outcomes.
5. To proactively generate leads from enquiries and flag up potential new clients to the Business Development team.
6. To support the Business Development Managers through co-management and development of agreed client accounts.
7. To deliver accurate reports as requested in a timely fashion and keep up to date with all necessary sales activities to deliver maximum conversion levels.
8. To effectively update all client information on the sales/event management system and keep client details and correspondence up to date.
9. To maintain and develop excellent product knowledge and be open to marketplace developments, communicating these to the team where appropriate.
10. To produce all sales correspondence in an accurate, professional and timely fashion.
11. To ensure deposit payments are paid and received as per contract terms and conditions
The basic salary is between £26,000-£30,000 basic with a generous 30% bonus paid quarterly.