Burgess Farms has an exciting opportunity for a Ledger Administrator to join the centralised IT team based in Yaxley. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary.
Key Responsibilities of our Ledger Administrator:
Purchase Ledger Transaction Cycle
- Timely & accurate processing of supplier invoices, credit notes & payments & any other authorised transaction into the Purchase Ledger by division
- Matching of supplier invoices with purchase orders.
Sales Ledger Transaction cycle
- Timely & accurate processing of customer invoices & credit notes by division
- Creation and transmission of EDI invoice runs & distribution of non EDI invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements and ensure queries are dealt with promptly
- Review debit and unallocated items and resolve to minimise risk on purchase ledger
- Provide fully reconciled trade debtor and creditor ageing reports on monthly basis by division
- Maintain trade debtor and creditor KPI’s with commentary and insight as required
Purchase Ledger Key performance indicators
- Formal trade payable days are maximised to make best use of available credit
- All supplier accounts are created in line with group SOP
Sales Ledger Key performance indicators
- Minimise debtor balances to formal agreed terms and reconcile any difference
- Monthly statements prepared and issued in a timely manner
What we’re looking for in ourLedger Administrator:
- Ledger experience of 2+ years
- Qualified by experience
- Strong numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Customer focused collaborative approach to workflow
- High level of computer literacy; MS Office & Dynamics Navision
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Ledger Administrator then please click 'apply’ now!
Only those successful in being shortlisted for interview to become our Ledger Administrator will be contacted.