My Client, a Law Firm specialising in all aspects of patents, trademarks and designs, based in the City has an excellent opportunity for a Secretary to work for a Partner and team.
Salary £26,000 - £28,000pa plus benefits
The duties are varied and consist of:-
- Diary management
- Preparing letters and emails and general correspondence
- Preparing invoices for signature
- Dealing with enquiries from accounts
- Responding to general accounts enquiries.
The ideal candidate will be organised, have super attention to detail and most all you will love giving excellent support to your team!
- Client facing skills with good spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An interest in Law would be a strong advantage
- CITMA formalities/paralegal course would be a bonus as would be knowledge of International Trade Mark
There are excellent benefits and you will work with a company that demonstrate great values such as teamwork, honesty and respect.