Reservations Agent - 5 Jumeirah Carlton Tower
About Jumeirah and the hotelJumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia.Jumeirah Group also operates the new upscale-casual brand, Zabeel House by JumeirahTM and runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in the UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, China, Oman, Jordan, Malaysia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. http://www.jumeirah.com/Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London’s finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street – the Capital’s most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in Chinoiserie and The Club Room. About the BenefitsBenefits for the successful Reservations Agent include:Meals on dutyDry cleaning28 days paid annual leave including bank holidaysInterest free season ticket loanJumeirah hotel accommodation discountsCompany reward and recognition schemesDental coverCompany pension planExcellent training and development opportunitiesAbout the role:
Excellent level of English 1 year Reservations Agent experience Experience with the Opera PMS system Experience in the 5* hotel London market A passion for customer service Be eligible to live and work in the UK See description
- To take room reservations and process all details according to the hotel’s policies and procedures to the highest standard until the arrival of the guest.
- Process telephone, fax and email reservations according to room and rate availability, ensuring that full and accurate details are obtained and input accordingly into Opera.
- Update Reservations, to input and record cancellations and amendment, making sure all bookings are accurate.
- Deal with travel agent bookings, vouchers and credit requests.
- Type letters, fax and email confirmations and check details and requirements for accuracy.
- Print Synxis regularly and log all queue numbers.
- Regularly and correctly file all corresopndences for present, past and future months.
- Consistently update guest history records.