Care Quality Assessor
Care Quality Assessor – Permanent 40 hours per week
£10.00 per hour - MUST DRIVE
We are an established Havering and Thurrock based care provider. We offer the very best levels of domiciliary care and nursing for the all age groups have developed unique technologies to ensure a wonderful experience for providers, clients and their families alike.
We are looking for an experienced Care Quality Assessor to join our Care Team and work closely with our Care Managers. You’ll be part of an experienced team that is greatly improving the lives of an important and vulnerable sector of the community.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and build positive working relationships with clients, their families, fellow staff and other health and social care professionals.
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Flexible and reliable
- People management skills & be an effective team player
- Sound knowledge of the local area
- 1 year experience in Health and Social Care
- Care Worker Experience within a Domiciliary Setting
- You must be a Driver, with access to your own vehicle
- Meeting and assessing new clients
- Supporting provider’s practice in the delivery of care, ensuring best practice and determining where further training is necessary,
- Carry out care planning assessments and reviews of new and existing care packages as appropriate and in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Implementation of quality control procedures and the quality assurance process.
- Be responsible/assist with: staff supervision, concerns meetings and spot checks
- To ensure all reporting and recording documents are kept up-to-date.
- To ensure the necessary Risk Assessments are done and staff are following the correct procedures
- Monitor the service to individuals against agreed quality standards on a regular basis and report to the management team to ensure ongoing provision of a high-quality service.
- To inform care staff of changes to care plan and interventions required.
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs.
- Help coordinators to match care workers to clients, considering their needs, requirements and preferences.
Permanent 40 hours per week £10.00 per hour
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and want to take the next step in your caring career, please APPLY NOW