Office and Accounts Assistant - Design and Construction - Part-time
Studio Montagu is a young and growing multidisciplinary design & construction company. We are a small, dedicated team who thrive on creating beautiful and high-end projects. Based in central London, we carry out a broad range of building and landscape projects, particularly at the high end of the residential market.
In this new role, you will provide administrative support to the business. You will need to be efficient, proactive and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, as you will be covering a variety of tasks from bookkeeping, invoicing, general administration through to running the company’s social media accounts and supporting the Director on projects where needed. The role can develop according to your skills and experience.
Remuneration will be based upon experience and the role requires a 2 day per week (16 hours) commitment which can be worked flexibly.
- Enthusiastic and the ability to work on your own initiative
- A team player with a hands-on "can do" attitude
- Good organisational skills and excellent task management
- Keen attention to detail
- Friendly, approachable and keen to help
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Is happy to complete ad-hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience with basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills. Knowledge of standard accounting software packages – Xero or Quick books is desirable
- Understanding of working with social media, including Instagram and Facebook
- Knowledge, experience and a passion for design and construction is highly advantageous
About the team:
With a real passion and drive throughout the team, from the office through to site, we provide both the professionalism and creativity to deliver not only fantastic schemes but also an enjoyable experience for clients from commencement through to completion. Our success is driven by the commitment, work ethic and excellent communication skills of our team. You will be working closely with the Managing Director in a small home-based office. The team also includes a very friendly Border Terrier! We are passionate and friendly and are looking for someone like-minded to join us.
If you’d like to be part of the Studio Montagu team, we would love for you to get in touch.