- Full Time
Our client a Medical organisation are working alongside us here at Better People Ltd to source a proactive ACCA/ACA qualified Management Accountant to join their dynamic team based in Redditch.
Utilising a broad range of skills, you will take responsibility for maintaining the company’s financial system and supervising the credit controllers and data processors.
- Ownership of the month end close and preparation of monthly management accounts
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Undertake detailed KPI analysis
- Support the statutory reporting process
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, cash flow forecasts, supporting the Group Financial Controller.
- Prepare VAT return in a timely manner.
- Plan for audit schedules and ensure successful completion of the same.
- Maintaining and producing budgets and forecasts where appropriate.
- Provide analysis on financial performance.
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience in financial modelling.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organisation.
- Experience working with accounting systems.
- Ability to set up reports to support strategic management information.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a range of audiences.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
This established company offer a competitive salary, contribution pension scheme, 28 days holiday (including bank holiday). Due to the location of the client it is imperative that you must drive.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You will need to send your CV in MSWord format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!