Are you currently working in a Payroll position but feel like you've reached a ceiling and want to challenge yourself further? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity market-leading brand.
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
- Supporting the running of the monthly in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed and audited in a timely manner
- Understanding of all Statutory Payments; NI, Tax, SMP, SSP etc
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions - LGPS.
The successful candidate:
* Working knowledge of UK payroll legislation
* Strong communication skills
* Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Be a team player
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.