Customer Service Specialist
Bower Retirement is an award-winning specialist equity release and mortgage company. With a growing nationwide team of advisers and a head office based in Essex, Bower provides whole of market advice to customers all over the UK.
The successful candidate will join a sales team in which they will use warm leads and product knowledge to generate appointments. Bower has won awards for its ethical approach and has an excellent reputation in the financial services industry. Bower Retirement’s outbound call centre agents provide the link for the customer to our field based specialist advisers. Bower is a dynamic and expanding company and has many opportunities for career development. Staff need to be PC literate, positive, flexible and the ability to drive is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are motivated, hardworking and professional.
The Outbound Call Centre agent will have a proven record of exceeding customer expectations and hitting core KPI’s and some of the daily duties are:
- Responsible for managing client contacts & associated admin tasks
- Liaising with Bower’s specialist advisers
- Data entry of client details into the company’s business systems
- Taking incoming calls, making outgoing calls and interacting with clients
- Dealing with customer service requests and managing our client database
- Providing excellent customer service on the phone, by email and web chat at all times
- Strong administration, numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confidential and discreet
- Expertise in all office technology - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous experience working in a call centre
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Attention to detail and high standard of work
Why work with us
When you join us at Bower Retirement, you do more than simply work here. You become part of a multi award winning talented team that has, through hard work and dedication to our customers, become one of the most successful equity release companies in the UK. Bower Retirement was voted the 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 What Mortgage Magazine Awards winner and has won various other industry awards as shown on our web site.
To apply for this challenging and rewarding role, please attach your CV and covering letter to you application
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location of Southend-On-Sea.
You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week, inclusive of evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Main shift will be 11.30am to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 6.00pm Friday, however you may be required to work a different shift being 08.30am to 5.30pm depending on business requirements. You must be able to work 1 Saturday per month as a minimum requirement.