An education organisation is seeking a HR Administrator to join them in York. This role offers career progression opportunities.
The client is an education organisation seeking a HR Administrator in York.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator are:
- provide support with regard to the preparation and submission of new starter letters, offer letters, contracts of employment and starter packs;
- prepare employee letters in relation to any salary, bonus or benefit adjustment and update all relevant systems;
- ensure that the leaver process is maintained and prepare letters to employees leaving the business, calculate any outstanding holiday and benefits for submission to payroll;
- collate and analyse staff exit interview data; and
- follow through with Line Managers to ensure that the probationary period is concluded and all relevant correspondence actioned.
The successful HR Administrator in York will:
- be immediately available ESSENTIAL
- be able to drive ESSENTIAL
£18,000 - £20,000